Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving with the Houston's

We had such a great Thanksgiving with Jonathan's family. Not being with my family on holidays can be so hard but I thank God because he has given me the greatest in-laws in the world. For those of you reading this thinking you have the greatest in-laws...I am sorry to disappoint you but I do! Sometimes when I pray I literally think this is too good to be true...I have such great parents that are so sweet and love Jonathan like their own son, great in-law parents who love me like a daughter, three amazing sisters, two super fun brother-in-laws, the best husband in the world, a baby on the way and a partridge in a pear tree! I am set. All the kids were in Nashville this year with their spouses. We all got to spend great time together playing games and watching so many FUN Christmas movies! I have posted some of the fun below!

Me & Jonny...


Elizabeth & Rachel... Our fabulous Thanksgiving tables... My handsome brother-in-law Bennikins...

This was where all the cool people got to sit on Thanksgiving...Jonathan, Josh, David, Aaron, Rach and I am taking the picture...

Jonathan and my newest brother-in-law Aaron who is the greatest athlete of all times!

This is where everyone else got to sit...Ben, Elizabeth, Meredith, Holly, and Sandy (the greatest hostess ever!)

These are two of my favorite people in the whole world. Rachel & Elizabeth, my sister-in-laws. Equally talented and equally beautiful they have been such a blessing to me! We have such a great time when we are together, I love every minute I am with them!

So I hope all of your Thanksgiving's were so great too! Can't wait until Christmas in the STL!!!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I LOVE your new blog! It's so great and in the Christmas spirit! :)