Thursday, November 29, 2007

Victory


I did it correctly! So this is officially my blog. Well since you never want to be one of those people who have totally horrible or boring blogs I'll jump right in to the good stuff (I want to have an arrow right here pointing to this picture but I don't know how to do that yet so use your imagination) aaaaaarrrrrooooowwwww-------------This is the good stuff…28 weeks pregnant and feeling fine. We are having a little boy and we couldn't be happier. It is so exciting and scary thinking that we are going to be parents. We are going to be responsible for this little life forever or at least until he is 18 and making millions and can then return the favor. I can't wait to meet him! No names yet though...we can't seem to find one that we both love! My mom and dad said they will call him Jack no matter what we decide to name him because that’s what they like, Jonathan's parents are calling him Jon Jon, I want to call him Kingston or Hudson and Jonathan wants to call him Tristan or Cayden. He might have multiple personalities! Oh great we are already screwing him up!



7 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm always looking for another way to stay connected to people at home. Your pregnant belly is so cute! I'm voting for his name to be Brinker because I think it is a great name that should be carried on!

Love,
Ashley P.

David and Eryn said...

hey mama!! I voted for one of Jonathans--- sorry :) I bet I know which one whitney voted for- when are you coming to CO??


and put me on your links list, crazy

Whitney said...

Yess...Hudson is in the lead! Woohoo!

David and Eryn said...

thanks!

Jennifer said...

Hey Kristy,
It is Jennifer (King) Jones. I am not really sure how I found your blog, but anyways, hello! You look so cute prego! I hope things are going well! Anyways, I saw your baby name situation, and I vote Hudson. Hudson is my little boys name. I have two boys, Cooper and Hudson, so obvoiusly biased to Hudson! Anyways, good luck and I am glad to hear that you are now a "blogger."

The Shirley's said...

of course you would be the cutest pregnant person EVER!!!! I did not know you were pregnant until just now....CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for yall! I really like the name Hudson but Jack Houston sounds REALLY GOOD!!!! I am so glad that you are blogging so I can keep up with you! love ya
RAndi

Unknown said...

Hi Kristy! I saw the link to your page through Eryn's page... I had didn't you were having a baby! Congratulations- you are so cute! Hope you are doing well! Elizabeth (Kittrell) Williams